Re: COMP:Linking Spreadsheets to external databases

>have the
>spreadsheet access an external database of section properties and "pull in"
>the desired properties to the spreadsheet into specific cell addresses for
>design.
If you have access to a Mac in your office there are a couple of ways to
do it. I've done some similar things with calculated data fed to FEA
input streams. I don't think the process is unique to a Mac, just easier.
We can continue this off-list if you like.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw