Re: LURKERS UNITE, SLAY APATHY, AND CONQUER LISTSERVICE

other 'solutions':
1.  get a e-mail reader that can do content keyword filtering,
    and sort them into various folders
2.  look at the subject & press delete
3.  randomly pick a few messages to read & delete the rest
4.  make a guess, predict if there is anything readworthy then
    click delete all
5.  write a rule based expert system which reads all the e-mail

Cheers,

  Andrew
   just wanna have fun:)