Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMP -- Listserver suggestion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:27:31 EST
What's the general consensus regarding "reprinting" previous posts to maintain the thread? I suggest we can skip it, or condense out only the most pithy parts. I have a slow connection, so by the time I get to the tenth reference on a topic, I waste a lot of time loading previous posts that have been read ten times already. Just a thought, Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: committees
- Next by Subject: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Previous by thread: Gates' Final Inspection
- Next by thread: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion