Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- From: "Bill Allen" <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:35:16 -0800
I agree with the 2nd thru the nth post. It would be nice to keep the immediately previous post so that the reader knows which post the post"er" is responding to. Also, deleting/erasing the seaosc message at the bottom would save some space. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> Date: Friday, March 27, 1998 10:31 AM Subject: COMP -- Listserver suggestion >What's the general consensus regarding "reprinting" previous posts to maintain >the thread? > >I suggest we can skip it, or condense out only the most pithy parts. > >I have a slow connection, so by the time I get to the tenth reference on a >topic, I waste a lot of time loading previous posts that have been read ten >times already. > >Just a thought, >Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Next by Subject: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Previous by thread: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Next by thread: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion