Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- From: "Nickel, Patrick" <PNICKEL(--nospam--at)PARAGONSTR.COM>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:58:00 -0800
- Encoding: 26 TEXT
This is why I am only a lurker. I was all set to respond to the original post when I got the second, which says everything I wanted to say, and more. I agree. Back to lurking, Patrick Nickel ---------- From: Bill Allen I agree with the 2nd thru the nth post. It would be nice to keep the immediately previous post so that the reader knows which post the post"er" is responding to. Also, deleting/erasing the seaosc message at the bottom would save some space. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com> >What's the general consensus regarding "reprinting" previous posts to maintain >the thread?
- Prev by Subject: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Next by Subject: COMP Backup Software Recommendations
- Previous by thread: Re: COMP -- Listserver suggestion
- Next by thread: Seismic on retaining walls