RE: Hardy Frame, between code changes -Reply

Check out:
http://www.hardyframe.com/

>>> Estes, Kent R. <kent_estes(--nospam--at)wdi.disney.com> 03/27/98 03:47pm >>>
Am I the only one in the dark reading this?  Could someone give us a
Reader's Digest summary of what a Hardy Frame is?  Looks like it is a
proprietary product used in wood framed construction for shear
resistance.
It appears interesting and useful, but before we all start calling this guy
for literature it would be nice to understand its application.  Thanks.

Kent Estes