lurkers unite

With apologies to Richard Lewis ( I never could find suggested subject
categories for June 23,24 '97), I humbly submit to all y'all
for your review, the following list of subject categories (about 70 here)
for list users to expand or hack and hopefully implement.

(for subject categories) once it's formulated?":   If a "folder" (or file)
was established on the seaoc server which corresponded to each
subject category, forwarding the posts that made it into a folder and
rejecting to the sender the posts that weren't categorized, I think the
"standard" would catch on fairly quickly.  The folder could accept posts
based on subject key words, so the spelling wouldn't *have* to be
exact.

If this were implemented, each user could easily filter e'mails into
foldersthat corresponded to the subject categories to read or delete
at their leisure.

(I'm hoping a spin doctor steps to my defense before I get blown off
the fence)

***PROPOSED SUBJECT CATEGORIES***

bridge loading or rating
bridge inspection