Student Writers Wanted for Independent A&E

If you are a student of engineering and interested in helping me start a
quarterly column for Independent A&E to be dedicated to engineering on
campus, please contact me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com. I would like to devote
a portion of this new journal to students and essentially let you decide
what you feel is important to publish for students entering this profession.
All responses will be seriously considered.

thank you,

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com