Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Radiographic inspection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Radiographic inspection
- From: "Sam Love" <loveengr(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 15:36:15 -0700
I am on a committee to answer questions asked in Structure Magazine published quarterly by the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations. I am asking for responses to be sent to me at loveengr(--nospam--at)msn.com so I can summarize them and come up with a consensus of opinion. 1. Occasionally it is necessary to drill holes through post-tensioned slabs for anchor bolts and sometimes 6" diameter holes. Can holes be drilled safely without breaking a cable? What happens if a cable is broken? Are there other methods of detecting cables besides radiographic inspection? Sam Love Love Engineering Ogden, Utah
- Prev by Subject: RE: Quote of the day Tuesday your monday night -- Reality??
- Next by Subject: Re: Radiographic inspection
- Previous by thread: Re: VSC - Categories for to filter subjects/double messages
- Next by thread: Re: Radiographic inspection