Re: VSC - Categories for to filter subjects/double messages

Ernie,

You are absolutely right about the double messages.. When I first
clicked on reply all, my intention was to delete seaoc as the heading
was VSC, but then after typing it, I decided that I wanted to leave
seaoc and delete the others.. but I got distracted getting out of here
early this am and forgot to make the revision...

My apology to dozen or so that that received the double post

--
Steve Privett CE