Re: Fw: Quote from an old engineer

My apologies if this is old news, thought it might be of interest...

>From the Toronto Globe and Mail Friday March 27th 1998

Milton Garland, 102, is a Pennsylvania engineer and the oldest known U.S.
worker. He says that if he had retired 37 years ago "I'd be in my grave...I
love the work I'm doing." He eats anything but sauerkraut and avoids most
desserts. "I don't worry about anything. Worry never solved any problem. If
the problem is there, you'll find the answer. You just have to keep working
on it."

--
Maura Gatensby Architect
Vancouver, Canada