Re: Lurkers Unite

>BTW, if you wish to respond to this post by pressing the reply button,
check
>the "Subject: " first and see if it is correct. Change it if it is wrong.
And
>don't talk about another topic while you're responding to this. "Send"
this
>first, then choose another Subject(it must be the correct one) then write
on.

Above written by Ernie Natividad

A very good word picture!  I for one do not want to spend alot of time
figuring out what category
my message is to be included in, I just want to type the message or reply.
I sometimes try to use the all caps keywords that were proposed in that
past, ie COMP for computers, etc., but I certainly do not want to look at a
list of 70 categories.

My suggestion is, skim the subject lines and read the ones that interest
you. Let's not overcomplicate things.

Lorenzo