Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Inappropriate but Funny[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAoC Listserv'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Inappropriate but Funny
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:56:55 -0600
> SO THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE THINKING > > >The reason it's always so difficult for this president to tell the >truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth is because it's >usually three different stories. > --Sam Donaldson > >If the president could convince every woman in America that the >Bible says oral sex is not adultery, he'd even have my vote. > --Newt Gingrich > >What's wrong with extending my probe? The president did the same >thing. > --Kenneth Starr > >The special prosecutor is asking me to give oral testimony to the >entire Grand Jury. > --Monica Lewinsky > >Shouldn't the president be held to the same standards as a TV >sportscaster? > --Marv Albert > >The president should promise to spend the rest of his life trying >to find the real person who had oral sex with the intern. > --OJ Simpson > >If I had to spend all day trying to find jobs for every bimbo who >swore she didn't have sex with the president, I'd never get any >of my own work done. > --Vernon Jordan > >The president should take up skiing. > --Al Gore > >If you're looking for me this week, I'll be in the bunker. > --Saddam Hussein > >Practicing safe sex in the Clinton White House means making sure >the door is locked. > --George Stephanopoulos > >In last week's Cabinet meeting, the president asked us to go out >and win one for the zipper. > --Madeliene "Aunt Bea" Albright > > >
- Prev by Subject: In house spreadsheet calcs.
- Next by Subject: Re: Inappropriate but Funny
- Previous by thread: RE:COMP: Linking Spreadsheets to extenal Databases
- Next by thread: Re: Inappropriate but Funny