Liquid forces in water tanks

I am on a committee to answer questions asked in Structure Magazine
published quarterly by the National Council of Structural Engineers
Associations.  I am asking for responses to be sent to me at
loveengr(--nospam--at)msn.com so I can summarize them and come up with a consensus of
opinion.

3.  Can anyone help me  to calculate the effect of sloshing liquid for the
design of a water storage tank subjected to earthquake accelerations?  I
need this information for buried as well as above-ground situations.

Sam Love
Love Engineering
Ogden, Utah