RE: lurkers unite

There are simpler ways to adjust to a more complicated coding. You can
create custom Signatures with codes already embedded. Another thought is
that one of us can create a small visual basic drop-down list that sits on
the desktop to find an appropriate category.
I agree with Jill, but there are some shortcuts to take when having to
content with more cryptic codes.

PS: As I stated before, we are discussing coding of subject lines in a
message titled "RE: lurkers unite" - how will we ever be able to easily
locate this message in the archives? I left the subject so that you will
know that I am responding.

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com