Re: Liquid Forces in Water Tanks

>I am on a committee to answer questions asked in Structure Magazine
>published quarterly by the National Council of Structural Engineers
>Associations.  I am asking for responses to be sent to me at
>loveengr(--nospam--at)msn.com so I can summarize them and come up with a consensus of
>opinion.

Contact the New Zealand National Society for Earthquake Engineering for
special reports on tanks.

Contact is:
Administrative Secretary, Mr Graham Quirke
Mail Address: P O Box 48046,  Silverstream, Upper Hutt, New Zealand
Telephone:  +64 4 528 4906
Fax: +64 4 528 4907
E-Mail: quirke(--nospam--at)ihug.co.nz

Bruce Shephard, Principal Consultant Seismic Risk
Opus International Consultants, New Zealand
DD Telephone +64 4 4717597,  Fax +64 4 4711397
Email bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz