Subject: Earthquake damage
Author:  <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> at CORP-INTERNET-BURBANK
Date:    3/25/98 5:43 PM

Is anyone aware of differences in earthquake damage that occurred to
structures on fill sites vs. cut sites during the Northridge earthquake? What
about damage to structures on transition lots?  Did they sustain additional
damage due to non-uniform subsurface conditions?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Steve Helfrich