Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Texas- PE/SE license requirement

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Can someone tell me what is the requirements for a California registered
structural and civil engineer, like myself, to obtain CE or SE license
so I can practice in Texas.  Contact address and phone no. will be
helpful. Thanks in advance.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom 
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard