Re: Texas- PE/SE license requirement

Tom: Here is the information you requested.

Best Regards,

Peter  De Vere

Texas State Board of Registration
for Professional Engineers

P. O. Drawer 18329
Austin, Texas 78760-8329
Ph.: 512-440-7723
Fax.:  512-442-1414
e-mail: peboard(--nospam--at)mail.capnet.state.tx.us
home page:  http://www.main.org/peboard