Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Texas- PE/SE license requirement

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Tom: Here is the information you requested.

Best Regards,

Peter  De Vere

Texas State Board of Registration
for Professional Engineers

P. O. Drawer 18329
Austin, Texas 78760-8329
Ph.: 512-440-7723
Fax.:  512-442-1414
e-mail: peboard(--nospam--at)
home page:

Tom Chiu wrote:
> Can someone tell me what is the requirements for a California registered
> structural and civil engineer, like myself, to obtain CE or SE license
> so I can practice in Texas.  Contact address and phone no. will be
> helpful. Thanks in advance.
>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
>                                  Name: vcard.vcf
>                 Part 1.2         Type: text/x-vcard
>                              Encoding: 7bit
>                           Description: Card for Tom Chiu