Structure Magazine

>T. Eric Gillham PE wrote:
>Could you please send me some email information on how to obtain a
>subscription to this magazine?  Thanks.

Structure Magazine is published four times a year by the National Council of
Structural Engineers Association, Inc, 203 North Wabash Ave., Suite 1000,
Chicago, IL 60601.  Telephone (312) 372-8035

If you are a member of any Structural Engineers Association in any state,
you should automatically have a subscription.  If not, the nonmember
subscription rate is $30/year.

Sam Love
Love Engineering
Ogden, Utah