Re: Load - Occupany Live Load

Spancrete has been used for parking structure, so 1000# concentrated
load should not be a problem.  What's the span and how deep is the
spancrete? I would first check out the allowable superimposed LL from
spancrete manual and check out the capacities of the carrying beams and
compare them with the total equipment load (per sq.ft.)and dead load
such as ceiling, mechanical,partition if any and see how much LL you can
allow for people(I would say minimum 50 psf).
begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE