Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tough times for the far right[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Tough times for the far right
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 98 22:19:40 -0600
Dry your bitter crocodile tears, O reptiles of the right wing. Promoted from bimbette, Paula Jones becomes the latest victim of sinister ComSymp draft-dodging dope smoking plotters. It also seems clear that Kent Starr and Judge Susan Wright, under direct orders from pro-Clinton conspirators, were secretly planted to discredit those right-thinking patriots seeking to expose the satanic left-wing swamp of Whitewater and the fast-food munching anti-christ. Be of good cheer, though. Made-up scandals always sell better than the real thing, so your book deals are safe. In something like the immortal words of John Paul Jones, you may say, 'Dismiss and be damned to you! We have not yet begun to flog self-righteous outrage!' Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tornadoes
- Next by Subject: RE: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- Previous by thread: Re: Negative Structures.
- Next by thread: Engineering Compensation