Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Negative Structures.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Negative Structures.
- From: John Nichols <cejn(--nospam--at)engmail.newcastle.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 12:58:17 +1000
Dear Dennis, It has been an awful day. I broke the hand brake cable, after breaking a transmission cable and a return line on some sort of emisssion control. I made a mistake on a tutorial problem yesterday. Our other car won't be back from the panel beaters till next week. Obviously God whereever she is decided to remind me that life is short. Then I read an email on the seoc list and it brightened up my whole day. I thought you might like it. Structures he has worked on (or supervised) range from -3 to 32 storeys. I always wondered what a negative structure looks like. (Before y'all jump down my throat I realize what the Engineer was trying to say. But it was just so humourouse I decided to share it. John
- Prev by Subject: Need to information for PCM.
- Next by Subject: Fw: Negative Structures.
- Previous by thread: Re: Expansive Soil Found
- Next by thread: Fw: Negative Structures.