Negative Structures.

Dear Dennis,

It has been an awful day.  I broke the hand brake cable, after breaking a
transmission cable and a return line on some sort of emisssion control.

I made a mistake on a tutorial problem yesterday.

Our other car won't be back from the panel beaters  till next week.

Obviously God whereever she is decided to remind me that life is short.

Then I read an email on the seoc list and it brightened up my whole day.  I
thought you might like it.

Structures he has worked  on (or supervised) range from -3 to 32 storeys.

I always wondered what a negative structure looks like.  (Before y'all jump
down my throat I realize what the Engineer was trying to say.  But it was
just so humourouse I decided to share it.

John