Trying to reach Arvel L. Williams

I keep getting messages from Arvel L. Williams P.E. which I can not open or
respond to. It looks like he used Outlook for his message and attached a
custom form (this is the error message I get). At any rate, I can't read his
message, copy his email address or reply to the message.
Arvel, if you receive this, please respond to me using ASCII or plain text
email without attachments until we find out what the cause of the error
message is.
I know a couple of messages came as forwards from Ernie Natividad and maybe
Ernie can tell me if he had any luck opening your messages.
If you receive this, please respond to me privately using plain text - no
attachments.
Thank you,
Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California