RE: temporary unsubscribe

I thought I've been the good guy and forwarded these messages to Shafat so
that he might help the poor guy. After reading this, I'm getting a bit
annoyed. This sounds like a threat "I'm tired, and i will do somethink bad
if the SEAOC.Org or ....don't react."
Why can't you simply read the message on the bottom of all Email and take
the appropriate steps to unsubscribe send a post to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org as it
states to have your name removed from the list?
Please don't take your frustration out on the members of this list who are
"awake" enough to read instructions and take appropriate action to
unsubscribe. I hope your threat was in jest and not to be taken seriously.

Dennis Wish PE