Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Granite Cladding (no mechanical fasteners)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Granite Cladding (no mechanical fasteners)
- From: Tom Chiu <Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 09:40:57 -0800
K. Hemmatyar wrote: > > I am trying to get a "life-time warranty" on labour and material from > "Laticrete." > Based on my discussions with few other engineers, this products has been > commonly used in Vancouver area. > I appreciate your recommendations. > ______________________________________________________________________ Does that "life-time warranty" includes earthquake resistance? Good luck.
begin: vcard fn: Tom Chiu n: Chiu;Tom org: Thomas Engineering email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net title: Principal, SE tel;work: (714) 221-3663 x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard
- Prev by Subject: RE: GRANITE & MARBLE FASCIA PANELS
- Next by Subject: Re: Granite Cladding (without mechanical fasteners)
- Previous by thread: Re: timber piles
- Next by thread: Trying to reach Arvel L. Williams