Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Computer Expo Web Site[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Structural Computer Expo Web Site
- From: "Jeff Smith" <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:21:45 -0800
The May 5th 1998 SEAONC Structural Computer Expo now has a web site at:
There is a list of the companies (to date) who will be showing their software with links to their own web sites. It is under construction and will be updated as we acquire more information.
- Prev by Subject: Structural Base Isolator Types
- Next by Subject: Structural Design on the Pacific coast of Russia
- Previous by thread: RE: Load - Occupancy Liv
- Next by thread: Re: Hardy Frame, between code changes