RE: Load - Occupancy Live Load

Could anybody tell me how can I get hold of this AISC Design Guide Series?

Thanks,

Sasha Itsekson

The relatively new AISC Steel Design Guide Series #11 "Floor Vibrations due to Human Activity"  is full of good information about these dynamic effects,
including a whole chapter on "Design for Rythmic Activity"  This chapter
covers "Dining and Dancing"; "Lively Concert or Sports Event"; "Aerobics only" and "Jumping Exercises Shared with Weight Lifting"...............
 I found the guide helpful in ananalyzing a vibration
problem due to foot traffic in a local municipal building. ...................

Jan Harris, PE
Liberty Engineering, PC
Virginia Beach, VA