Freq asked question ( Tom - please read)

3. How do I request a digest. ( one email per day)?
4. How do I request files via email?
5. Any tips to lower the traffic on the list?
6. Why am I not allowed to post messages to the list server?
7. How do I update my email address on the list server.
8. How to get One email a day from the list server.
9. How do I switch back to non-digest mode?
10. Can I advertise my product/services on the list?
11. Can I post help wanted message to the list?
12. Can I post my resume to the list?
13. Can I get a directory of all the email addresses subscribed the list?
14. Once I send an email to the list, is there a way to stop it?
15. Where to report problems
16. After I post a message, sometimes I receive error messages from
    other servers. Why?
17. Sometimes the list members use abbreviations. What do all these
    abbreviations stand for?
18. Is there a list of email symbols that I can download?
19. What is the maximum length of an email that can be posted?
20. After I send an email to the list, sometimes I get bad email
    notification sent to me instead of the list administrator?
21. I would like to post a file for the list members to read. The file is
    larger than 20 K limit. What should I do?

1. How do I send email to the list?
To send a message to all seaoc list members, use a message
with the following form (the email address is case insensitive):