Temporary Unsubscribe

I wish it was as easy as just reading the instructions on the bottom of
the message!  Below is the result I received back from the list
processor.  I couldn't "leave seaoc" so I went to option #2, and sent a
request for help to root(--nospam--at)seaoc.org.  I tried this several times and
received no response.  Needless to say when I returned from vacation I
had over 400 messages.  I still don't know how to unsubscribe!

Chris Gill