RE: Temporary Unsubscribe

Sorry, Chris. My response was not from your message - which I forwarded to
Shafat when you requested. My response was to other who could not explain
what the problem is in their efforts.
Your request for help should have been sent to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaor.org. I don't
know where you got the root(--nospam--at)seaoc.org address from. Here are a couple of
suggestions:

1)Send requests in plain text
2)Do not place any other text in the body of the message other than the
words; leave seaoc
3) You do not need to fill in a Subject - it's disregarded by the server.
4) send your email to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Make sure that you remove any other text including automatic signitures from
your email.

It should not matter where you send this email from as long as the return
email address is your registered address with the list.

If this does not work, send Me a message privately at seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com but
please don't do this unless it's your last resort. It will be forwarded to
Shafat for manual attention. This is SEAOSC's email address and I'm not sure
if Don or Jane will know how to handle the messages. PLEASE TRY THE
SEAOC-AD(--nospam--at)SEAOC.ORG BEFORE SEAOSC(--nospam--at)AOL.COM.

Sincerely,
Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com