Seeking Employment!

Hi all!

I'm a graduate student in Canada seeking employment as a structural
engineer.

I am presently enrolled in a Masters Degree in Applied Sciences
program - Civil Eng., specializing in Structural Engineering.  I
have completed all my courses, with only my thesis remaining.  I have
also completed a BSCE in 1995.

I am a Canadian, bilingual (English, French), very good computer
skills, communication skills, analytical skills, ... hard worker,
quick learner, ...

I can be contacted by Email (EML2074(--nospam--at)umoncton.ca) or by phone
(506-855-6833, leave message).

Thanks for reading!

Marc LeBlanc

Marc LeBlanc