Re: Fw: Negative Structures.

Dear T Eric,

I built a caisson once it is fun.  In htis case it was in water charged
ground at FOster on hte mid north coast of NSW.

It helps to have a sense of humour and I'm glad you took it well.

Let me tell you a story of when I was first supervising a job.  We were
testing sewers in a winery.  The plug got lost in one sewer.  So the
contractor plugged teh line upstream and organized for the line to be
filled.  Unfortunately they were one short.  So i offered to get in teh
downsteam manhole and catch the plug as it came out.

I did

The manhole which was about 7 foot deep then filled with water in about 3
seconds.  It was a long wet drive home.  I learnt a valuable lesson that day.

LOL

John Nichols