Re: COMP @home

Arvel,

I'm not familar with @home, but the cable modem is available here is
Pasadena CA now thru the local cable TV company and earthlink.  The cost
is 49.95 per month, and right now they are waiving installation charge.
The monthly rate include the rental of off hardware that they install on
your computer.

I've used the demo in their office and it is pretty impressive.  But I
don't know anything about reliability.  I'm told that my current
earthlink account name and everything will remain the same.  The only
difference is how much I pay and who I pay it to.. and of course the
speed.  When you consider a dedicated line, and the normal monthly
charges, it seems like a better way to go not to mention the speed
differences.

--
Steve Privett
mailto:eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net