Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Massachusetts' Bar Association[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Massachusetts' Bar Association
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:37:20 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Yank2002(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
Yank2002, identify yourself. Are you an engineer? Or an Anti-lawyer? I wonder what "lawyers" say about us in list server! Stamping the upside-down blue print! K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural) Vancouver, B.C. _________________________message separator________________ Yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com >Subject: Fwd: FW: From the Massachusetts' Bar Association >Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 15:00:20 EST > >In a message dated 98-03-21 13:54:10 EST, rosie(--nospam--at)hargray.com writes: > ><< > > FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS BAR ASSOCIATION LAWYERS' JOURNAL > >> > >> > >> The following are questions actually asked of witnesses by > >>attorneys during trials and, in certain cases, the responses given by > >>insightful witnesses. > >> > >>1. "Now doctor, isn't it t.......
- Prev by Subject: MASONRY WALL
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Mayoral mis-speaking
- Previous by thread: Fwd: FW: Some New Laywer Lines
- Next by thread: [no subject]