Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Hardy Frame, shear walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Hardy Frame, shear walls
- From: "Kathleen A. O'Brien" <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 16:46:52 -0500
>> I think it should be tested not by ICBO or any private testing agency only but by schools(engineering students with faculty supervision), steel agencies(AISI/AISC,etc), and engineering asssociations(LGSEA, SEAOC<< IMHO, a private testing agency would be best; they have a stake in being perceived as honest, trusthworthy, thirfty brave reverent and clean. Screw up on one of those and they are out of business pretty quick. Kate O'Brien Simi Valley, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hardy Frame, between code changes
- Next by Subject: has seaoc one website for FAQ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Commercial Sign stru
- Next by thread: Prop 224