Re: You don't need to know this

From: Kathleen A. O'Brien <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Subject: You don't need to know this

* On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament
  building is an American flag.

I think you have made a mistake.  The two dollar bill doesn't have a flag flying.  The 10 & 20 dollar bills do.  I will have to check but a scan with the magnifying glass shows it more like the English navy ensign with the Union Jack in the top left hand corner.

I'm not Canadian yet but I smell the butterfly effect coming on!

Thor Tandy  P.Eng
Victoria  BC