RE: GLB - Need help with radius GLB thrust calcs

Thank you for your offer - it's very generous of you. Unfortunately, I must
complete this project today and will have to work out the problem as best as
I can. I have had another offer to help from a friend and engineer in
private practice and hopefully, he will be able to show me where I went
wrong.

Again, thank you for your kind offer of help. I am very appreciative of your
offer.
I only wish I knew your name so I could know who to thank.
Best wishes,
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com

ICQ# 6110557
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6110557

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all - the apathy of human beings"  Helen Keller