Re: You don't need to know this

At 10:35 AM 4/5/1998 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]
flying.  The 10 & 20 dollar bills do.  I will have to check but a scan with
the magnifying glass shows it more like the English navy ensign with the
Union Jack in the top left hand corner.

On the parliament buildings on the right hand side of the side with the
queen of the old $2, looks exactly like a Canadian flag to me. Had to dig
around to find one, as Canada no longer prints $2 bills. There is no flag
on the $2 coin. If any one wants to send me paper money for verification,
I'd be happy to accept it :^)

Maura Gatensby
Vancouver, Canada