Re: Commercial Sign stru

Bill Allen,

I've been wondering when your comments were going to start appearing on the
listservice again.  I could only assume that you have been *very* busy.

How many engineers would consider hiring a person whose name they don't know,
who won't tell them his/her education, who won't tell them his/her
experience or background, whose calculations consist only of loads and
schematic dimensions and the final member sizes, none of which is in
checkable form, and tells you, "Don't worry, these are correct!"  Yet, these
same engineers will, without question, use a computer program that does
exactly the same thing.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona