Re: You don't need to know this

>>I think you have made a mistake.  The two dollar bill doesn't have a flag
flying.  The 10 & 20 dollar bills do.  I will have to check but a scan with
the magnifying glass shows it more like the English navy ensign with the
Union Jack in the top left hand corner.<<

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a $2 bill from anywhere.  $$
usually doesn't stay in my hands long enough for me to study it.

Kate