Re: Message Undeliverable to cc:Mail

I keep on getting this return message from Fluor Daniel, when I sent
mail to SEAOC.org. Shafat, can you help or stop that message? Thanks.

cc:Mail-Gateway%ccmgw wrote:

>    non_del   Name: non_del
>              Type: Plain Text (text/plain)

> You can provide a two way key joints(say 2x6 or 3x6 at 12 iches o.c.)
> and combined with the vertical bars to provide both in-plane and
> out-of-plan shear transfer.
>
> Mike Brown wrote:
> >
> > Another question I am hoping to get answered:
> >
> > We have a multiple story shear wall (8 stories).  Horizontal control
> joints
> > will be required for constrution.  A keyed joint will provide shear
> > resistance for out of plane loads, but not in plane loads.  Will the
> > vertical reinforcing bars be adequate to transfer the shear through the
> > joint or should another method be used?  I am considering a keyed joint
> > with a bonding agent.  Does anyone know if epoxy bonding agents will
> create
> > enough of a bond to act as if the construction joint was actually
> > monolithic?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Mike Brown, P.E.
> > CSHQA Engineers
> > Boise, ID

>    vcard.vcf   Name: vcard.vcf
>                Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>
>    err_msg   Name: err_msg
>              Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE