Construction joint and column, thanks

I would like to thank all those who responded to my questions regarding the
exposed column to grade and construction joint in the shear wall.

For all those interested, we choose to keep the concrete column encased in
concrete per our detail.

For the construction joint of the shear walls, we are using a key way for
the out-of-plane loads along with roughening the concrete for the bond of
the new concrete.  Our situation does meet the criteria as stated in
section 1911.7 of the code for shear friction.

Again, thank you for your responses.