Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Construction joint and column, thanks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Construction joint and column, thanks
- From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:34:12 -0600
I would like to thank all those who responded to my questions regarding the exposed column to grade and construction joint in the shear wall. For all those interested, we choose to keep the concrete column encased in concrete per our detail. For the construction joint of the shear walls, we are using a key way for the out-of-plane loads along with roughening the concrete for the bond of the new concrete. Our situation does meet the criteria as stated in section 1911.7 of the code for shear friction. Again, thank you for your responses.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Construction cost index
- Next by Subject: Construction Joint in Shearwall
- Previous by thread: Re: Message Undeliverable to cc:Mail
- Next by thread: Stapled Diaphragms under Seismic Load