Re: Aluminum Specification

I've just lately started doing my first design in aluminum, and have found
getting information extremely difficult.  After some rooting around, I
turned up the Aluminum Association (I don't have their number here, but
you can look them up on the web) in Washington, DC, which offers an
aluminum design manual for $175 that's supposed to be the definitive work
on the subject.  You might want to give that a try.

Nigel