Insurance questions (E&O

Kate,

I believe that both CNA and DPIC offer "Project Insurance" without requiring
you to carry basic E & O.  From my understanding, this insurance can be
purchased to cover a *specific* project for a certain number of years,
however, it is also my understanding that projects that generate fees less
than $50,000 are not projects on which the insurers want to issue project
insurance.

But, get a quote anyway.  I think the Owner will then decide:

a.   The cost is too high!
b.   The cost is too high!
c.   The cost is too high!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)