Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California State Employees' Initiative[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: California State Employees' Initiative
- From: FredT5 <FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:10:02 EDT
JRGuer said: The latest CELSOC poll shows consultants on the loosing side 2 to 1. Education of the electorate is a must as they are counting on the title to bring in lots of votes. My Response: No doubt the poll was accurate under the circumstances during which it was taken. However, the circumstances have now changed and will change again as the election nears. If we made all our public policy choices based on early polls, Kathleen Brown would be our governor in her last year and George Bush would have been a two-term president. Keep your hats on for a wild ride.... For those of you who haven't made up your minds, there will be a debate Thursday, April 30th between CELSOC and PECG at the SMUD Auditorium in Sacramento from 7 to 9 pm. JRGruer is right on target - the best form of government is an educated and engaged electorate.
- Prev by Subject: RE: California State Employees' Initiative
- Next by Subject: RE: California State Employees' Initiative
- Previous by thread: Re: California State Employees' Initiative
- Next by thread: RE: California State Employees' Initiative