RE: California State Employees' Initiative

Independent economic studies of the financial impact of Prop 224 have
determined that as
many as 15,600 new state employees will be required to meet the workload.

To get more info on this measure and how you can help (spread the word and
open your
wallet) see:

 www.no224.org

The reality is that money is going to be the key to defeating this measure.
The media
campaign to fight this is going to be very expensive.  The proponents of 224
have the
advantage of a cleverly worded title for their measure and a huge war chest
for advertising.

As a previous post pointed out, just because your not in California doesn't
mean that
you'll be immune to the effects of this measure.  If it passes and I lose my
job, I'm moving
to your state and bringing all of my friends with me.

Chris Serroels, PE