Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 08 Apr 1998 02:25:18 GMT
I posted a question yesterday concerning jacking up a wood framed roof. Well in this same project I want to anchor the new frames into the 16" thick stone wall. I have the frame sitting on a bearing plate on top of the wall with non-shrink grout below. My question is "Is it possible to get some anchor bolts in there?" I picture a pocket being cut on the top of a wall for the anchor bolts and filled with grout, but couldn't this whole clump of grout just come loose and not bond to the existing stone wall. Any thoughts on putting vertical anchor bolts in a stone wall? __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: Board Meeting Minutes
- Next by Subject: Re: BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall
- Previous by thread: Bay Area Info Requested
- Next by thread: Re: BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall