BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall

I posted a question yesterday concerning jacking up a wood framed roof.  Well
in this same project I want to anchor the new frames into the 16" thick stone
wall.  I have the frame sitting on a bearing plate on top of the wall with
non-shrink grout below.  My question is "Is it possible to get some anchor
bolts in there?"  I picture a pocket being cut on the top of a wall for the
anchor bolts and filled with grout, but couldn't this whole clump of grout
just come loose and not bond to the existing stone wall.  Any thoughts on
putting vertical anchor bolts in a stone wall?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org