Re: Insurance questions (E&O this time)

I have been with ASCE's insurance program for two years and will most
likely renew this coming year.  I have also tried to contact several
other insurers without luck, they never send me any information. So I
guess they don't want the small guy's business. not sure whether ASCE
has one time project rate but their annual premium is pretty affordable.
For instance, $2,000+ for annual gross receipts of less than $100K with
$1,000. deductible.

Kathleen A. O'Brien wrote:

> Nigel:
>
> You're the second person who has mentioned the ASCE program. I guess I
> better see about joining.
>
> thanks
>
> Kate

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE