Re: California State Employees' Initiative

Dear Bill,

I suggest next time you are in small boat lost at sea and teh USCG comes get
you you ask what private outfit would do it and what would they charge you.

The next time a burglar breaks into your house call a private security firm.

I spent a long time in private industry they are just as good and bad as teh
government sector.

because humans is humans

john nichols